Friday 27 July 2012

Daily ritual - Part 1

Hello there!

Every now and then I have a lazy day where I just sit in bed all day and not wear any of my garments on my legs.  I call them "tights" so from now on I'm going to refer them to as tights.

But pretty much for 99% of my days I have a ritual.

This part is the actual wearing of the tights - but before I do that I moisturise parts of leg particularly the knees and the top of my toes.  These tend to get dry pretty quickly.

I wear two tights on each leg.  All my garments are custom made by Schiebler they are based in Germany.  The light brown ones are called "Venn" and the black ones are called "GoldPunkt (Gold point)".  The brown ones go on first.

Here they are:


The Venn are level 3 (out of 4) and the GoldPunkt are level 3 (out of 5) - so my legs are pretty compressed.  Now you know why I like those lazy no-wearing-tights days..

Here are my sexy legs:


I'll talk more about my sexy legs later - I'm seriously lucky with the ones I have.  

See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment